Hit the spot with one of our artistically hand painted ceramic massage candles! A whimsical design with strokes and spots of colour, our Hit the spot range are unlike any other candle you've seen before.
With a wooden wick for the soft sound of a fire crackling, and super creamy soy wax combined with shea butter and almond oil, for a luxurious massage oil once melted, our massage candles combine romance and pleasure. This massage candle has a soft kiwifruit scent.
Soy wax has a low melting point so won’t burn when poured from the spout of the candleholder, and the heat of the melted wax also helps to soothe sore muscles. Once the candle is finished, the candleholder can be used as a ramekin as well - we’re all about reducing single use items!
How to use:
1. Light the massage candle 15-30 minutes before you would like to use it. If you are sensitive to heat, blow out the candle a minute or so before pouring to allow the oil to cool slightly. A finger can be dipped into the wax to test the temperature before pouring.
2. After pouring onto the skin, spread the oil quickly to avoid concentrated heat on the skin.
3. When first lighting the massage candle, burn until all of the wax on the top of the candle has melted evenly. This will help avoid the candle tunneling with future use.
4. Any wax that remains after the wick has burned completely can still be used for massage. Simply scoop out the wax and warm it between your hands before apply to skin.
5. Once the candle is finished, you now have a cute ramekin to use!
Avoid using this oil on sensitive areas, such as genitalia as the oil can affect pH balance for some people. We recommend washing your hands before touching sensitive areas.
|Candle weight (Approx.)||420g|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.