Designed, manufactured and tested in Aotearoa, Bonk Lube's Oil-based Lubricant utilizes a blend of natural butters and oils for a silky smooth, non-drying oil-based lubricant.
With a thicker consistency, this oil-based lubricant won't run like most lubricants, and is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone sex toys.
Long-lasting with a light scent, Bonk's oiled-based lubricant is cruelty free, doesn't contain water, and is certified organic and 100% natural.
Oil-based lubricants are ideal for those play sessions that can last a while, such as penetrative sex, and especially anal sex as they are non-drying and won't go sticky. The best part about Bonk's oil-based lubricant is that it is condom compatible (excluding latex or polyisoprene condoms), so you don't need to compromise on those extended plays times or having safe-sex.
Not only are oil-based lubricants a lot of fun in bedroom, they are ideal for fun in the shower as well. Unlike water-based lubricants, oil-based lubricants won't wash away with water, so you can enjoy those self-love moments in the shower for longer.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helianthus Annus: a lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier.
- Shea Butter – Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis: a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed, which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants
- Beeswax – Cera Alba: the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive is used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Theobroma Cacao: a very stable vegetable fat containing antioxidant Vitamin E, this extract of the cocoa bean has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, moisturising and healing properties.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.